Monday, May 16, 2011

Gimp 5: School

Assignment Description: The 5th Gimp assignment is taking a picture anywhere in the school, and editing things to change the picture drastically. While doing this you also need to make it look realistic, that is the challenge.

Before:

I decided I wanted to have a sea monster coming out of the lake. In order to add a more dramatic effect I put a dark cloudy background and a man in the corner in a fetal position. The tree was very different to get around when placing the background in, so i tried getting rid of it by using the clone tool.

After:


What I Learned: I learned editing a picture is hard work, and takes creativity. In order to get the picture you want, you need to make sacrifices (The tree) or change your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment